Wednesday 25 September 2013

600th post : Thank you!!

This is the 600th post since I first started this blog. I'm not sure if it's become more like a diary in prose form or the ranting space I originally intended it to be, but either way, I am happy. Here. Now. With all that I have. Thank you to everyone who has read and visited my blog even though there are no comments or anything. Thank you for taking the time to look through my amateur poetry. Also a huge thank you to the people who helped me to write, kept me going, and gave me the motivation to continue this blog. Thank you to my guest blogger, Selene-chan who constantly fills in for me when my internet connection rebels. Thank you everyone. THANK YOU!!!!!

I started out a long time ago,
In anger,
My first post I wrote,
Darkened by the tears,
My keyboard drenched,
I cried as I typed in,
Every tug on my heart,
Every pull,
Every wrench,
Grew little by little,
My blog and I,
Almost a year later,
I can finally write with a smile,
I'm in love,
And not just with words,
My life is not perfect,
But the scars,
No longer hurt,
Still I won't give up,
My diary of prose,
I'll write every day,
For maybe who knows,
Someone out there,
Will find my words,
In times,
When they need them most.

~Rei Shiori

Thanks for being my readers :) I love you all. Minna, arigatou gozaimasu.

No comments:

Post a Comment