Thursday 26 December 2013

Ripple Effect 6 ( a Beginning continuation)


Most people saw Adrian as a rich brat who splashed his money on women and liquor without a care of what people thought about him or how his reputation would be affected. After all, that was the persona that he had agreed to put on for the public eye. Kind of like Bruce Wayne hiding his identity as Batman from Gotham city. But in reality, with each party he attended and each drink he consumed, he came by more information or rumours that they would otherwise have not heard of. It turns out the club he went to the night before belonged to a friend of his who liked to moonlight as a bartender even if it was his own operation.

“Anyway, he said that he noticed there were a few new faces in town and that they were very interested in knowing all there was to know about you, me, Vela and Ari. I wasn’t going to take it seriously until a few of my other sources told me the same thing. That got me worried enough to look into the identities of our ‘admirers.’” Adrian explained to Dominic with a sleepy voice.

Dominic didn’t like it when strangers went sniffing around his friends especially when he had the weight of a promise on his shoulders. He clutched the phone closer to his ear and replied, ‘And did you work your magic and find out the name of our secret admirers?’

‘I’m looking into it. I should have the names soon. Let’s meet up at The Cove and we’ll discuss it with the group. Hanging up, I need some coffee for my brain to function.’ Adrian muttered before he ended the call leaving Dominic with his phone in one hand while the other covered his eyes from the weak sunlight already peeking through the curtains.


~by S.Dawn & R.Shiori

Note: 
Hey readers! This is your guest blogger Selene-chan here. I just realised it's been 3 months since I  last updated my humble story of Arrianna and the gang. Reality got in the way and I didn't have the time to share more of Beginning with you guys. Well, you'll be seeing more of my post these days since Rei-chan is busy with her finals. So this is just a little preview * wink. Let's hope that Rei will conquer those papers and get back to us ASAP.  
Once again, thanks to all of you readers who take the time to read this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment