Saturday 19 October 2013

Look how far I've made it :)

Aching feet,
Sleepy smiles,
It's been a good time,
Despite the trials,
It took,
To get to today,
I look to you,
And you smile back,
It took a while,
But now,
I doubt I lack,
What I failed to find,
In myself,
And the ones,
Who used to love me,
Hold my hand a little tighter,
And let your hands tell me,
You love me.

~Rei Shiori

P.S. I've been having a very productive time in terms of shopping today. 10 hours of non-stop shopping, which of course, resulted in my legs protesting like mad even as I tuck them under the blankets. Got myself a couple of bracelets, 2 pairs of earrings (Feathers! Peonies! squeeeeee!!!!!), 2 adorable fat maneki neko keychains, a coin pouch+key holder with a kawaii charm a really flowy tank top and a super chic black pleather mini backpack. And and and, a really funny message tee for my dad ^3^

No comments:

Post a Comment