Friday 15 February 2013

So the storm's over....

Some days I just feel like this and it totally screws up everything!

Like yesterday I was on a total rollercoaster ride of emotions. It affected me so much that I couldn't even take a nap. I love naps just so anyone wants to know. So missing a nap is kind of a big deal. I guess taking the big leap of faith a few days before sort of made me remember why I told myself not to do it again on such short notice.

Dear Heart,
Really, Heart, some warning would be good. Stop being so paranoid too. You're the reason I get migraines and all those horrible memories of past disappointments.
Sincerely, 
Brain. 

I think I had some sort of commitment-phobia after what happened last year. =>.<= But thank you so much to my dear who single-handedly got rid of my stupid paranoia and also managed to make me smile. =^.^= Valentine's Day 2013, I'll remember it because of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment