Wednesday 13 February 2013

Speak to the Rain

It should have been the happiest day of my life,
So why did I feel like I'd been run through with a knife?
Someone tell me if I bleed,
Because I can no longer even feel my heart beat,
The butterflies are dead,
Why is there none for you when there were so many for him,
That bastard who was the heart breaker instead?
Tell me why, pouring rain,
Speak to me in that voice I heard once,
When I danced beneath you to rid myself of this aching pain,
Tell me why, tell me why,
Speak in your whispering voice,
I can't hear you anymore,
Running blindly when I don't even know what I'm running for,
Tell me why, when I loved him so,
Why can't I show the same to someone else I now know,
Why is it that I cannot be free?
Wash away my past,
Let me forget again this misery.

~Rei Shiori

No comments:

Post a Comment