Monday 25 February 2013

You

Making me laugh,
Turning this solemness,
Into smiles,
When you're acting crazy,
That's the way you are,
Playful, caring and utterly no shame,
When it comes to love,
It's all game,
All the stupid things we do,
Breaking all the rules,
Laughing and kissing,
And telling me that it's all true,
And it's just purely you,
Honestly, simply, amazing you,
Turn this day around,
Making me smile,
When all I want to do is frown,
And the gentleness as you wiped these away,
The tears and the fears,
The past in which I so often stray,
Catching my hand,
Before it hits the bed,
I remember,
I remember,
Every word you said,
No promises,
No lies,
Telling me to go slow this time,
Don't want to fall,
No more racing,
Just trying to prove it when you say 'mine',
Don't take me too far,
Don't drive me to change,
These are the things,
That make me love you and your ways,
You're with me,
And your eyes tell me it's ok to stay the same.

~Rei Shiori

No comments:

Post a Comment