Saturday 1 December 2012

Quick night update

I have a serious cake obsession. Ever since I brought home those four pieces of cake, the obsession has grown. It's still growing. So what does a cake-mad person do? Tempt herself with more pictures and recipes of cakes from Sprinkle Bakes. Seriously, do not look unless you want to drool all over your poor unfortunate laptop/computer. I would actually post some pictures of the super drool-worthy desserts from her blog but I'm not quite sure if I'd be violating any blog world rules since I didn't ask. Better not to eh?

Didn't go shopping today but instead I pigged out on a lot of fried squid. Have I ever mentioned that I adore seafood? Crabs, soft shelled ones and squid especially. Salmon and cod. Yum. Scallops and oysters. Double yum. Ok enough, before I drive myself crazy with daydreams of seafood.

Back to sewing up my plushie. May or may not post a new poem later. It depends. If I can cook something up. Poem, not food.

No comments:

Post a Comment