Monday 10 December 2012

Old friend, Jack Frost and a discounted shopping spree

Had a really awesome day out with an old friend of mine. We go all the way back to primary school actually, although technically speaking, she wasn't my schoolmate. We were more of err....churchmates? We went to camp together, had Sunday school (it was Saturday school but never mind, I won't argue with the system) together, went on shopping trips together and been absolute wackos in tuition together. Let's just call her Raccoon here. I haven't asked her what I should refer to her as when I'm blogging so that will have to do for now....hehe.

We went for a movie today and I think I have a problem. I seem to like guys with white hair. Now before anyone throws their grandpa at me, let me clarify; anime-ish guys (read: young) with silvery white hair. Jack Frost is one, but my main fictional crush is Jem from Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare. Although having someone like that in real life is probably going to give my dad a fit. He can't even stand dyed hair (I have VERY very black hair with a few strands of reddish copper, white and gold here and there, but all natural, no dye involved). Heh.

Rise of the Guardians was a really really good cartoon. Do I call it cartoon? Or would animation be a better word? Whichever it is, it was one of the best I've watched. I kind of liked it better than Tangled to be honest...

New loot alert! =^.^= Added to my collection of scarves today as well, two pretty new ones. One in cream with bright perky pink and purple flowers on it and the other Prussian blue with very red roses on it (which Raccoon said looked 'old' but it's ok, I feel old anyway). They were cheap and there were discounts. In my opinion anyway. RM 15 for two is quite a steal I believe. I got a fox necklace from Vincci for half price (less than RM10 is always a plus point and 50% off!) and a new mechanical pencil with a cat on it. Last of all, I got a little Christmas present for my dad. Which I will not state here just in case he does read. One can never be too sure. Ok that wasn't the last thing I got. The last thing I got was dog food for my doggie boy but that isn't under the 'new loot' category.

I ate a pretzel too. A cinnamon sugar topped pretzel. Yum. I love the sugar. Not the pretzel.

No comments:

Post a Comment