Wednesday 26 December 2012

Discontinuing?

It hasn't been the best of Christmases, I'll tell you. Thank to my close friends for the wonderful presents though. It's been a tough week and I'm exhausted. Mentally and physically. The only thing getting me through has been my writing and the occasional text from my friends. I think I'm PMSing too. Emotions on a rollercoaster and every small thing sets me off like an automated fountain.

I'm thinking of discontinuing The Fox (if you haven't read it, it's one of the short stories I've been trying to complete here). For some reason, the story bores even me. And I'm the one writing it. I'm losing my touch when it comes to stories and it doesn't help that I never complete them. Ok, maybe never is too strong a word. Rarely would be a better word. So, here's a heads up in case anyone wonders what happened to The Fox and why it never got to Part III.

Thank you all for your support so far, thanks for reading and taking the time to view my posts although some are downright awful/boring/yawn-inducing/cliched, etc. Arigato.



No comments:

Post a Comment