Saturday 15 December 2012

Life's avalanche

Productivity levels have risen since the last week or so. Half the time I'm dead tired, sweaty and my legs are screaming for mercy while my brain refuses to churn out anything to blog about.

Went out most of the day today and got a lot of things, toiletries mostly (BB cream at last!), and some essential furniture for my room. But the last stop of the day was Padini and boy do they have the softest, comfiest chambray shirts! I'm in love with my new long sleeved shirts. One is a stonewashed chambray and the other is a dark blue with white stars formal shirt. So soft! Squeeee!! =^.^=

I won't be posting as much as I used to until the start of January, so expect less posts. I won't stop entirely but there'll be fewer excerpts and shorter poems.

Life's good now and I'm going to enjoy it to the fullest while I'm still here. And sew as much as I can while I still have time to do so. Cat plushie, here I come! =^.^=

With all the crazy rushing and running around and getting things I think I have neglected my Christmas shopping for presents. I really have to cram in some time to do it all. =@.@=

When life throws stuff at you, it's an avalanche.

No comments:

Post a Comment