Friday 14 December 2012

Sorry, all tired out

I've never been happier to be at home, all cozied up in my computer chair. It's been a really long exhausting day but a very productive one. Tied up some loose ends and bought some things I'll be needing when I move next year, made a long trip, learned to cycle (almost did it, just a wee bit more and I think I can do it on my own without safety net a.k.a my dad) and yeah, that's my day. Seems like very little to do in a day but traveling tires me out.

I'm still trying to fit everything I want to do in the few days that I have left. It seems like time has disappeared when I needed it most again. Tch. So many things to do and Christmas shopping not done yet. Gah! No time to even go handmade this year. =>.<= Feel like banging my head on the wall somewhere but that isn't going to help the headache I'm having.

Lately I've started feeling cold again for no reason, I wonder if my blood circulation is going downhill again....hmm. Apparently everything else is fine, my medical tests came out alright. In fact I was 'healthy'...wow. Never thought that was possible for a couch potato who never works out and eats all the time.

Lastly, I owe everyone who drops by daily to read my posts a huge apology. I've been away from my laptop a lot lately so posting has become a little erratic and even if there are posts, they aren't as good as when I spent most of my day writing. I'm so sorry. I promise after all the rushing and running around is over I'll write better posts. I haven't even done Part II of The Fox yet. *sigh* Gomenasai. I'll get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment