Wednesday 5 December 2012

Quick night update

Super busy week and I'm only in the middle of it. But it's a good kind of busy. It's a busy for a good thing kind of busy. Not the I'm-irritated-and-I-hate-this kind of busy.

Finished a bunny plushie today so I feel kinda proud of myself...hehe. Poked myself with the needle half a dozen times on the way though.

Did some preparation and shopping for a very important 'something' happening soon and I'm dead tired.

Saw the loveliest tuxedo cat today but didn't manage to snap a pic since I was rushing. He had the fluffiest tail I've ever seen on a stray.

Just noticed my poor blog looks rather deserted and abandoned. Shall do something about it after all the things I have to do are handled.

Please excuse the lack of posts these few days. I'll be busy most of the time and my brain is almost dead by the time I get to my laptop. I'm surprised I haven't fallen asleep at the desk.


No comments:

Post a Comment