Wednesday 30 January 2013

Never expected

Red lanterns reflecting,
On black marbled tables,
That shone like stars,
And the echo of smiles,
And laughter reverberating,
I'm wondering,
When did I ever deserve this,
Beyond what I was imagining,
When I first stepped through the looking glass,
And it's a beautiful life,
When you know you're remembered,
And it's never the same again,
When it's something you never expected.

~Rei Shiori
 

I have a lot of 'thank you's to send tonight. It's been an awesome birthday and I'd never be able to really express how happy I am when you guys dropped that surprise on me. Thanks also to my boss, Natsukaze-kun for calling me at midnight just to wish me happy birthday. Thank you to Raccoon, Musica, Vivien, Nicole and Selene-chan as well for remembering my birthday. Also to a few other of my friends whom I cannot name here since I'm not sure if you guys mind being on my blog. I love you guys. Thank you for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment