Wednesday 14 November 2012

A movie, more new loot and some random thoughts

Skyfall was awesome. Any guesses as to what I was doing today? Yep, back to the mall and to the cinema instead of shopping.
I've never quite enjoyed going to the cinema, mainly because I always ended up with a bloody headache afterwards and sometimes a stiff neck into the package as well, but for some movies, it's worth the pain. Like this one. Haven't been a fan of James Bond till now. Pierce Brosnan was just ugh to me. But Craig? He's the perfect Bond. And that's high praise coming from a person who hates action movies.
Got a few more things today. Enamel cat ear studs...yay! Some more of those Biore Powder Wipes (really effective when I'm all eeky and have no chance to bathe) and three vintage buttons to add to my collection. 
Walked the dog when I came home. He was as insane as ever and near dragged me into a car while chasing cats. Now the neighbourhood cats are scared to death of me. Thanks, dog. =.= I so do not appreciate that.
Ok the movie-induced headache is building up into a throbbing sensation near my right eye so I'm going to make this a little shorter than I intended.
I'm probably going to head back to QB with a friend and grab that one awesome bag I spotted in one of the shops. And that clutch purse. They shall be...uh...my early Christmas present and birthday present to myself? Heehee...

No comments:

Post a Comment