Tuesday 20 November 2012

Update on me

Quick update on what's been going on.
I'm clueless as to what to wear to a rock star themed birthday party. Or how to put that particular type of outfit together with the leather vest, heavy non-leather jacket (which looks awesome but will roast you to death in 5 minutes in this weather), sequinned black dress with pleated skirt, ankle high boots which are slightly uncomfortable, black cuff bracelet (the only 100% rock star-ish item I own), army green belted dress and my usual black bag. So what do I put together? Or maybe I should go with the jeans and a loose tank top with the roaster jacket (the one that cooks you in under 5 minutes). Accessories are not an issue since I have lots of those but outfits make me want to scream "SOS!". In fact, I'm so clueless and desperate that I've turned to Polyvore (with no luck since I haven't a clue on how to use it) and Google Images for help.
Having no luck with blog widgets and gadgets either. They are so very elusive when it comes to me. It doesn't help that I'm a computer dino (read: hopeless at all things involving computers, near extinct knowledge of what to do when it comes to blogging). Not good at all. Plus I'm trying desperately to write something on the spot for this blog without having to draw on my store of already written poems. Sorely tempted to take the easy way out and just retype those in here.
Hungry all the time and yet scared that I'm overeating. I have a craving for cheese and bacon. Very bad for me, I know but when you crave for it, you gotta have it. Currently staving off those cravings with some tomato crackers. It's not going to last long at the rate I'm going.
Reading and rereading a lot of my old books. Looking at other people's wedding photos and listening to songs Natsukaze-kun recommended.
Missing shopping trips out with my friends and feeling a little lonely.  A little bitter.
Cleaned the fan and my cupboard top this morning and now it feels like I'm sitting in the presence of a helicopter with its blades still turning.
Guess that's it with the updates. I don't suppose anyone likes reading them in particular, they're just for me to remember how I felt today and what I did. But if you do enjoy them, thanks for reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment