Wednesday 21 November 2012

I have learnt that...

I have learnt that:
  1. Flats will always make your legs look stumpy, well mine anyway
  2. Drinking tea after a meal defeats the purpose of eating; I just get hungry again
  3. Black looks good on everything and is always appropriate, unless you're in a mosquito infested area or under the hot sun
  4. Spicy things don't kill you as much if you eat them cold
  5. Coffee is good anytime; even if it's right before bedtime
  6. No matter how many fashion blogs I look at, I'll still stay plain old me (ok maybe a few minor changes here and there) because I'm a super duper fashion chicken when it comes to dramatic fashion changes
  7. I will always think my rear looks fat to me, never mind if my besties threaten to slap me if I say I have a fat ass one more time
  8. I actually dislike being alone despite the fact that I always am alone (oops...did that make sense?)
  9. I'm always hungry
  10. I save way too many pictures
  11. My phone is an extension of me, it acts as phone, notebook, poem storage and journal
  12. I will never be able to keep things tidy for more than a week
  13. Makeup makes me feel icky no matter how organic and light its supposed to be
  14. I cannot smile with lipstick/lip gloss on
  15. Walking in flats will give me cramps 
  16. There is no right time to wear skirts
  17. Procrastinating will sometimes get you a better deal than the one you would've gotten if you had jumped in immediately
  18. Blogs are very very addictive things
  19. Bags are the best accessories next to bracelets
  20. I will never be able to save every pretty picture or read every amazing blog out there

No comments:

Post a Comment