Monday 12 November 2012

The Bucket List

I got a little bored and since nobody was really paying attention to this blog, I decided to type out my bucket list of things to do in no particular order. Just for me. And well, if you care to read it, go right ahead.

My Bucket List
  1. Travel a lot. Particularly to Japan and Europe
  2. Fall in love (with the right guy and for goodness sake no more freaky/problematic ones)
  3. Get my Masters, PhD and everything
  4. Learn a new language. Or two. (English, Hokkien, Bahasa Malaysia: DONE)
  5. Compile my poetry and get it published (fingers crossed, I know it's only a tiny possibility)
  6. Own a cat and a dog simultaneously
  7. Go bungee jumping, flying-fox, rock wall-climbing. I want to try them all.
  8. Learn to put makeup on properly (I honestly suck at this, stabbed myself in the eye with an eyeliner pencil once and that was that)
  9. Live in a foreign country for a short while
  10. Earn enough to send my parents for a round the world trip
  11. Help maintain or set up an animal shelter
  12. Change at least one person's life (for the better)
  13. See snow, touch snow, play with snow. Yes I really want to freeze my butt off in snow at least once.
  14. Dance in a flash mob
  15. Cosplay (I don't care even if I have to go as a neko girl just because every other character I like happens to be a guy)
  16. Kiss in the rain. (Yeap, hopeless romantic talking here)
  17. Climb a tree
  18. Hold a ferret, raccoon, prairie dog, squirrel, sugar glider and a hedgehog (Not all at once of course)
  19. Try every type of dessert and cheese possible
  20. Learn how to knit

I doubt that's the end of my bucket list. It'll probably grow a little more every year, but it'll do for now. I wonder what else to add..

No comments:

Post a Comment