Saturday 24 November 2012

Spiked studs, boots and lovely weather

Fixing spiky studs into a braided bracelet and nibbling on strawberry flavoured Koala's March while going through pictures on WeHeartIt. The bracelet looks almost like this. Except that it has more spikes. Because I'm a prickly person and I love to poke holes in people who get too close..hehe.

It's quite a cool night we're having here and no mosquitoes in sight so it's a double blessing. No unwanted visitors either (like last night's 2 inch long cockroach that was doing aerial wheelies around my room till I killed it) so yay!
This picture just about sums up my life on normal days. Or at least 2 out of the 3 items. Coffee isn't always available (sadly). Ok sometimes it's just 1 out of the 3. Happiness isn't always available either.
I ran out of books to read and it doesn't help that Borders is now closed until they have finished relocating to the lot next door *sob sniff sniff*
Just in case I end up in a mall again tomorrow, I shall remember to look for these beauties.
How can I not love them? They're boots! Combat boots! I've wanted them ever since I was in primary school and now I see them reappearing in the fashion world. Or maybe they never really went away. I want them mainly because they're comfy and they're flats and their appropriate even if I do decide to wear them to church. Of course it helps that they're also versatile, they can be in a goth/rock/grunge look or even a boho one. What's not to love right?

No comments:

Post a Comment