Saturday 24 November 2012

Random thoughts and plans for a Saturday

Gastric for half a day yesterday even though I ate quite a lot (Thai food...yum). Or maybe it was because of the Thai food that I ended up with gastric? Hmm...I wonder.

My jaw is aching like crazy from wearing retainers. My fault for ignoring them till my teeth actually moved out of position.

Today is Saturday, therefore it means it's church day (sunset mass as usual). And less posts as well since I'd be away from my lappie. Which reminds me, I forgot to repair the strap on my wedge heels....darn.

I don't know what to wear either. For church I mean. Everything's decent in my closet but I've worn the usual combinations so often it's a wonder they aren't stuck on me. I never have anything to wear even though my closet is full to creating an avalanche when I open the doors.

Today will probably be spent creating things and dreaming of owning comfy oversized sweaters. Like the picture below says. Minus the oversized sweater part.
And writing posts in between creating sessions. I don't have any ideas of what to write at the moment though. Maybe I should just do what this next picture says and write about stuff my mind feels like thinking when it's not quite awake.
Time to go picture hunting for some inspiration.....

No comments:

Post a Comment