Tuesday 13 November 2012

Just another day


I’ve been out the whole day in Queensbay Mall and I’m pretty happy with the loot I got this time. Cork board to hang up near my doorway for notices, water proof fabric for my craft stash, 2013 organizer and some of those powder wipes thingies. Not bad. No more new books for me though since I haven’t even one single cubby hole left to stash my books. 

I’ve washed the dog (Fine, BATHED the dog. He’s slippery as a plateful of grease) and bathed myself, kept my newly acquired loot and folded up all my eco bags. Now here I am waiting for my webpages to load. Snails on sleeping pills…that’s my internet line alright. 

I’m a little pissed off at the staff from Daiso though. The outlets in both Queensbay and Gurney are terrible when it comes to ringing up the stuff you buy. THEY ALWAYS FORGET TO SCAN THE CODES. So what happens when you walk into other shops? You start setting off the alarms like mad. Everyone stares at you like you’ve stolen something. Seriously Daiso, do something about your incompetent staff will you? I love the things you have for sale but your cashiers piss me off. Not all of them. Just an incompetent few. I had to go to the counter in Forever21 earlier just so I could show them I didn’t take anything (I just walked in, how’d you expect me to steal anything? I can’t move stuff with my mind) and then I had to drag out everything from my bag to prove it. They checked and checked and nada. Nothing. See? I wouldn’t be bothered to go through so much trouble when I can buy things myself. Or even better, MAKE it myself. Tch. 

Got home in one (slightly pissed) piece but I guess it’s been a good day. I had sushi *does happy dance* with lots of raw fish and Nameko Chahan from Azuma. I’m full, I bought everything I needed and the dog has been cleaned(so no nagging for quite a while at least). I talked to an old friend I met years ago and who’s pretty much the elder brother I never had and I have to admit I’ve missed talking to him. Felt good even though we didn’t have all that much to talk about. 

So here I am, moving forward with my life and living one day at a time. I’ll always have relapses into that emo state like last night’s post, it’s part of me and I can’t make it stop anymore. So I shall deal with it. By writing/typing. Getting angry. Hehe. Excuse me if this blog becomes a ranting zone every once in a while. There are just some things I can’t say aloud to anyone but I can write them out because not that many people read this. 

P.S. Oh boy, I just realized what I forgot to buy. Food. Biscuits to be exact. Jeesh …I knew it was too good to be true that I didn’t forget anything this time. 

P.S.S. The internet just won’t load….I am grumpiness personified now. Hmmph.

No comments:

Post a Comment