Wednesday 21 November 2012

Writer's block today....

I think I'm having writer's block today =T.T= feels awful when I don't know what to write. I know creativity supposedly never runs out but even then there's bound to be a temporary blockage from time to time. Sadly today's that time. I only managed to scribble two poems and no excerpts so far. But we'll see. There's still a whole day ahead of me and who knows if inspiration will decide to pay me a visit.

Currently on my playlist is Han Geng's Wild Cursive. Yes I know it's a Chinese song but since I'm making an effort to learn Chinese, why not listen to this right? I love the way it's just well...wild. Not too sentimental or too cutesy.

Dreaming of hot chocolate with marshmallows even though the weather is awful...feeling a little cooked even though my fan is working wonderfully. It's just the humidity getting to me I guess.

I'm still feeling pleased with myself for getting that bag from Forever 21 =^.^= Right now it's sitting on my desk right next to me all full of my stuff. My next target will be combat boots...nyahahahaha.

Anyway, here's a link to a collection of quotes about poetry. goodreads : Quotes About Poetry
I'm going off to hunt through the whole collection just to see if anything can make this writer's block go away.


No comments:

Post a Comment