Friday 30 November 2012

Quick night update

I finally got the price for the cat D.I.Y pack I wanted but sadly le Mum says it doesn't look like a cat! =T.T= But I still want to get that kitty so I can make my own furry cat (to compensate for my lack of a real pet cat).

As usual, after a day or two of crafting, my desk is a mess again. So I suppose tomorrow will be clean-up day and then only will I get to go to the mall to pick up my monthly Cleo and a new cream coloured scarf. Maybe a few studded items or two. Who knows? The excitement of acquiring new loot. Why yes, I'm guilty of having that shopaholic tendency...hehe.

Already made a present for a friend who will be celebrating her birthday soon (no, I'm not telling you, I want to kill you with the suspense...muahahahaha!) and am now planning to continue my hobby of making button badges *maniacal grin* I loooovveeee button badges. The soft fabric covered ones anyway.

Was thinking of ordering a galaxy patterned tank top from a homegrown label on Facebook but sadly they haven't gotten back to me yet and it's been DAYS already. Hmmph. Really should have better customer service. I need to know before December.

The two slices of cake in my fridge are calling me. I must go. Get some inspiration.

P.S. My blog stats are so adorable! They look like cat ears! See?

No comments:

Post a Comment