Friday 16 November 2012

These are a few of my favourite things..*sings*

My Favourite Things
  1. Vanilla tea and vanilla scented things
  2. Cats and cat themed things
  3. Extra large T-shirts and hooded jackets
  4. Cute containers (lip gloss in cupcake container, hand lotion in doggy container, etc.)
  5. Japanese themed things and food
  6. Bacon, cheese and all things meaty
  7. Warm, tight hugs and cuddles
  8. Bags (which does not include plastic bags like my dad jokingly suggested once)
  9. Handwritten letters and notes
  10. Rainy nights
  11. Hot showers
  12. Shopping trips with friends
  13. Handmade things
  14. Coffee with creamer
  15. Good books
  16. Pictures (pretty ones, gothic ones, vintage ones, etc.)
  17. The beach
  18. Peonies, baby's breath, sakura, billy buttons and lilies (not all at once of course)
  19. The feel of a new notebook/bag
  20. Petting a kitten/puppy
  21. Inspiration boards
  22. A Capella or instrumental music
  23. Cute, kitschy t-shirts with funny messages
  24. Enamel charms, studs, pendants
  25. Wooden boxes
  26. Lacy things (no, not lingerie)
  27. Stained glass paintings
  28. Laughing till I feel high
  29. Brocade or embroidered fabrics
  30. Curling up in bed with nobody to yell at me to get up
  31. Doing insane things with friends 
  32. Dancing/running in the rain
  33. Eating junk food (cheesy wedges..yum)
  34. The sound of the sea, rain, or the heartbeat of the person I love (position vacant at the moment)
  35. Sunsets
  36. The feeling of being in love
  37. Cold days
  38. Hot chocolate with marshmallows when I'm in pyjamas
  39. Manga and anime (need I say more?)
  40. Late nights and late mornings
  41. Candy coloured accessories
  42. Crispy food
  43. Fluffy pillows and bolsters
  44. Cat talk
  45. Vintage looking deco and furniture
  46. My blanky
  47. My jewelery stash
  48. Drives with my parents
  49. Fashion, D.I.Y and interior decorating blogs
  50. Surfing the internet all day

No comments:

Post a Comment