Thursday 15 November 2012

Raccoons and a pretty good day

I saw a raccoon. As in a real life raccoon. Fat, fluffy and lazy as a pig. Maybe lazier. There were ropes hung all over the enclosure but this fella wouldn't even get to its feet, what more climb a rope. It wouldn't walk but decided to lie spreadeagled on the floor and slide on its belly from one spot to another. Talk about too lazy to get up. The other raccoon in the enclosure was pretty much comatose. With its mouth open and one paw thrown up against the wall and legs all over the place. I swear it was snoring behind the glass. I never knew raccoons to be so lazy.Or so fat and adorable either. Made me want to pick it up and cuddle it to death.
Had lunch at a beach front restaurant that had seen better times and headed to Gurney to pick up some crafting supplies. After that was a short stop at a temple nearby which enlightened me to the fact that mosquitoes do in fact find me extra delicious. I wasn't the only one wearing shorts so I don't get it, why attack only me?! Mosquitoes, you suck. Literally.
I really have to get my blood type checked or something. Maybe then I'll understand why they're so addicted to my blood.
Overall, a pretty good day. Just finished sorting the clothes out and now I'm scrolling through pictures to find some inspiration to write.
Send me a word please? It'll help get my writing engine going.

No comments:

Post a Comment