Thursday 29 November 2012

Quick afternoon update

Today is the ultimate lazy day. I woke up at 12. In the afternoon. I did however bring in the laundry so I guess that makes up for it.
Trying to draw up ideas for some props while surfing the net for ideas and thinking of what to write today. Thinking of redrawing a sort of synopsis of the video tutorial for the beanie hat but we'll see, if the heat doesn't get to me and make me too drowsy first. I am feeling a little lazy since I've been posting 3-4 poems/excerpts daily. I really have no idea what to write next.
I can't believe it's almost December. Where has the time gone?! Come back! I don't want my holiday to end!
Adorable picture from Chibird that I found on Google Images
P.S. Speak of the bird, there's one of them who's repeatedly banging on my room window while I'm typing this. God must be playing Angry Birds. I am a pig. Oink.

No comments:

Post a Comment