Saturday 17 November 2012

Oh happy day!

Today has been one of the most productive days ever in terms of catching up with old friends and getting new loot. I'm a happy happy girl today after meeting up with Musica for breakfast and Rin-chan for the rest of the day.

New bag from Forever 21 and an ankle length garnet dress to prove how productive it was,not including the stuff my other two friends bought.

Plus I only ate one meal today *grins like a Cheshire cat* and walked off lots and lots of calories. So that's another plus point. Walking in a shopping mall beats any treadmill. You get the aircon, no sun in your face, no heat, the fun of being able to laugh like crazy hyenas with friends, look at pretty things and you get to work off the calories. What's not to love right?

My dog was an angel today too. No peeing when I let him into the house and he was so very quiet even though I left him downstairs on his own. Double yay!

Little things to be grateful for. I still have a smile a mile wide on my face.

I walked so much I think my toes got a little bruised thanks to those shoes I was wearing but that's ok. All part of the fun of a shopping marathon+walkathon. I'll remember not to wear those flats for a full day shopping marathon next time. All in all, at least I got my daily exercise.

Not forgetting, a big thank you to Musica for giving me this awesome pawsome notebook for me to scribble in. It's pretty but no pictures, sorry. My camera skills are lousy remember?
Also thank you to Rin-chan for lending me that fifty when I was a little short of the amount needed for the dress. 

So happy I finally got the bag and the dress I've been searching for (satchel, I love you). Managed to catch up and laugh my ass off with my two best friends, got to dress up and be a little crazy, feel that shopper's high that you get when you manage to score a wonderful item at a reasonable price. Today was amazing. Here's to future days that will be like this.

Anyone else up for a day out with me? Just to catch up on how things are going in your life. I promise not to torture anyone by making them walk too much. I'm notorious for walking everywhere, sometimes a little aimlessly (up, down, north, south, east, west, repeat routine with no order necessary) but I swear I won't do it if you really don't want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment