Thursday 22 November 2012

Hummus and a mini shopping trip

Today was a quite a productive day in terms of adding new loot to my collection. Bought 2 new scarves for only RM10, one pale grey with white polka dots and the other a midnight blue one with cream and pink designs (which I think are miniature flowers). The joys of shopping at the RM5 store *Cheshire cat grin* A new pair of black and gold enamel sakura earrings and a pair of tiny pearl studs from Forever 21 joined my growing collection as well *happy dance*

Ate at Nando's today and was pleasantly surprised to find that hummus is actually pretty awesome. I loved it. In fact, I came home and started hunting for hummus recipes. It's basically chickpeas that's been processed into a creamy dip with a little bit of olive oil and any other flavouring you'd like (paprika anyone?). Well that's as far as I managed to glean from some online recipes. Here's what hummus looks like in case you were wondering.

Picture taken from BBC's food recipes
Finished putting out the carpet in the hall and cleaned the oil off the dog. Played Threads of Mystery and Castle Age till I ran out of energy and now I'm sitting here planning what to get for my family and friends for Christmas. And some birthdays as well. I doubt I can go handmade this year. There's only so many things that can be handmade, especially since I lack a lot of tools for other crafts besides sewing. Not to mention the only sewing machine we have is buried under a pile of junk.

Now to scribble some more poems/excerpts and hit the 100th post mark by today (fingers crossed that I can make it) =^.^=


No comments:

Post a Comment