Sunday 18 November 2012

Colour me crazy

I seem to have an overwhelming urge to buy all my stuff in fawn brown.

Like my new bag.

The cork board which was part of my loot from a previous shopping trip.

I'm even considering buying a new pair of shoes in that soft brown colour (I have only 4 pairs of heels, one of which is ridiculously high and 2 out of the 4 are being repaired, one pair of sneakers, one pair of flip flops, and one pair of boots and that's all, so that doesn't count as being a shoe addict).

Not forgetting the pill box that's shaped like a bar of chocolate (it's chocolate, obviously it'd be brown) which I intend to get when I go to Gurney tomorrow.

I'm normally an all black person so this is a little weird to me. Not used to the new colour scheme. But oh well, it looks quite good so I'm not complaining. 

I never thought I'd actually learn to love colours. Neon included. I'm crazy over pastels right now. Bet my mum's overjoyed. She always said I look sallow in black. Heh. Black nail polish isn't allowed so I ended up getting pastel shades and the occasional super bright one. I'm loving my candy coloured wraparound bracelet. I suppose I'm making progress when it comes to loving colours.

Here's a few links that were pretty useful.Thanks to these websites, I now know my favourite colour stands for leadership and wrath. Explains a lot of things. Especially my temper =^.^=

Meaning of Colours in Colour Psychology
The Meaning of Colours by Raetta Parker

There's also a website that offers particularly accurate personality and mood test. I do them every day just for the heck of it and they've always been right so far.

Test Color

Drop me a comment if the links don't work. Sometimes the web likes to play pranks on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment