Saturday 24 November 2012

I love the rain

Am I the only one who thinks that way? I love love love LOVE the rain. Gives me a reason to layer my clothes since most of the time it's really hot here.

Most of my favourite memories were born when it was raining. Like that time when I ran through the school field in a thunderstorm and poured so much water from my school shoes that I just about flooded the car floor. It was so much fun. Or when I was on the beach with a bunch of friends who at that time was in the youth group like I was and it started raining.

I love the smell after the rain. No icky sticky feeling on my skin like when it's hot. It's cold and gives me an excuse to demand extra cuddles and wear big oversized tees. I get to drink hot chocolate or coffee.

Yeah, when it rains I'm happy *contented smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment