Sunday 25 November 2012

Quick update on a lazy Sunday

We've been having the most wonderful rainy weather here these few days. It's raining! And in the mornings and afternoons too! What joy! *grins*
Just stepping outside into the garden fluffs up my hair and it's so very cold. What we used to say the Christmas breeze is blowing since the weather is about as cold as it gets here in sunny little Malaysia. A little early since it's only November but hey, I'm not complaining.
I slept in this morning but I'm still feeling a little dozy while writing this. Must be a combination of my cozy blanket and the weather that's affecting me.
No matter. Will try to squeeze out some poems for today and maybe an excerpt too, just for Selene-chan since you like those better.
Almost lunch time so I'll probably be out for about half the day. Stay tuned, and don't forget to check back tonight for updates =^.^= 

No comments:

Post a Comment