Thursday 29 November 2012

I'm a.....

Nope, no way in hell was I going in there. I screamed as the hands picked me up and lowered me into the bathtub as if I was in a slow motion movie. Fat hope that it'd stop my descent. It didn't do any good. The water was warm but I didn't care. I WAS WET! GET ME OUT! I screamed, I shouted, I yelled, all to no avail. No luck this time. The hands continued scrubbing me all the way down my back and my chest and then lower....HEY! Not there, you fool! I bit into the hand holding me still and received a mouthful of rubber. Gross. I glared up at the person holding me down in the water and grumbled to myself. Quietly. Or else dinner would be a pile of crap again.
Finally the torture was over. The hands lifted me up and set me on my feet on the cold tiled floor. I promptly sat down and gave the most disapproving stare I could muster. A warm towel wrapped around me and I was carried out of the torture chamber.
I smelt meat. Roast chicken to be exact  it thought to myself as the hands set me down on the sofa to dry. But the table was oh so far away, and I was so tired after being tortured. I gave the owner of the hands the most adorable pleading look and was rewarded when heaven came in the form of a few slices of chicken in her hand. I purred...wait, what? Did you think I was human? Bwahahahaha! What a joke, no no no no, silly human. Nah, not a human at all...humans are my slaves. My misbehaving, occasionally insane and bigger-than-me slaves.
What am I? I'm a cat.


~Rei Shiori

No comments:

Post a Comment