Thursday 15 November 2012

What goes around comes around....

Well it's almost the end of the week and by some fluke shot I rediscovered this picture. Karma cleanse. Never thought I'd be looking to a picture like this to keep me in check.

Out of all the things listed I think the hardest for me to do is the last one on the list. Forgive. I will bite, scratch, claw, argue, protest and so on if you try to preach to me that I have to forgive a person immediately. I will forgive. IN MY OWN TIME.

After countless (and may I add, as pointless as trying to make a lion eat broccoli) nagging sessions and so on, I still believe that every person has a right to decide when to forgive. It doesn't have to be immediately I'm sure. Some things are just too painful to let go off at that moment. It doesn't mean I'll hate a person forever and ever amen, just that I need time to stop hating them for what they did to me. Sometimes it just takes years. Heh. But at least I still forgive them in the end right?

Being grateful is ok. But it's still kind of hard when there's a shitstorm going on in your life. Still, I try. So far not doing too badly in that one. There's at least one thing good in a day, even if it's just getting a hug from someone.

Act with love...now that I have a bit of a problem getting. If I felt like screaming someone's head off and instead of doing that, I walked away, is that acting with love? That one needs a bit of clarification.

Checking my motives is easy. I never have a motive. If I do it that way it's just that way and I don't intend to get anything out of the situation. Unless you count the sarcasm...

Watch the attitude...errrr...what attitude? *innocent face* To be honest, if people treat me nicely then I'll be nice. If you treat me horribly or keep shooting down my opinions,well, expect hell. I'm nobody's doormat.

No comments:

Post a Comment