Friday 23 November 2012

Experimenting with scarves and cuffs

Back home after a day of Thai food and supplies hunting downtown. I'm currently being tortured. Ok fine, taught to ride a bike with my mum yelling advice (which doesn't help much since I'm scared stiff of this thing) from the kitchen. I'm hating every minute of it. Doing this in a cramped space is not very reassuring. Especially since there's cupboards and aquariums around me *shudder* I don't fancy adding anymore scars to the ones I already have.

I used my new scarf for the first time today and boy does it feel amazing to not have to wear a cardigan that could roast me alive in this weather. Plus it doubles up as a sash or a headband. Found a couple of cute illustrated guides on how to wear a scarf and also how to wear your jeans when wearing different types of shoes.



I don't know if they're both by the same artist or not but what I do know is whoever did these illustrations was/were genius/es. Anyone knows where the drawings came from? I took these from Google Images and so I don't own them or claim to own them in any way.

So many ways to wear these things eh? And all I did was fold up my jeans cuffs and drape the scarf around my neck like a cat. I'm boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment