Tuesday 20 November 2012

Zombies in the mall

I hear them screaming,
And I run,
Terror choking me,
Fear filling my lungs,
I hear them coming,
Slow steady inhuman race,
What was once dead has started,
Their shuffling hunt,
Who will save me,
Where will I run,
This isn't a movie,
I have no gun,
Panic, pandemonium,
It's like being in hell,
Chaos and bloody messes,
Where they'll come next,
I can't tell,
I'm in the floor right above them,
There's too many to see,
Perhaps they'll be stupid enough,
Not to look up at me,
Wrong time to move,
Wrong time to run,
In a mall there's only so many places,
Where you can go before they come,
With their decayed flesh,
And shuffling echoes behind you when you run.

~Rei Shiori

P.S. A whole night of nightmares of being chased by zombies and this is the first thing I wrote when I woke up today. I didn't even watch any zombie flicks the night before! *pouts*

2 comments:

  1. impressing poem! Sometimes I pretend there are Zombies around me just for fun but I would be scared to death if I'd dream about them.. Where are you from? =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading this, Neko! :D My dreams are quite vivid so it does terrify me >.< I'm from Malaysia by the way. :)

      Delete